We rely on feedback from other organizations to evolve SLSA and be more useful to more people. We’d love to hear your experiences using it!
Are the levels achievable in your project? Would you add or remove anything from the framework? What’s preventing you from adopting it today?
- If you want to discuss the framework, github issues are the way.
- If you want to contribute to the framework take a look at our contribution guidelines.
- We’re keen to hear your thoughts on how to improve this website. Take our 5 minute survey by visiting this link.
- We meet bi-weekly on Wednesdays at 9am PT. Anyone is welcome to join, whether to listen or to contribute. Here’s the invite.
- We’re part of the OpenSSF Digital Identity Attestation Working Group. The OpenSSF community calendar is here.
- Our Google Group is here, where you can participate in discussion or join the mailing list.
SLSA is currently led by an initial cross-organization, vendor-neutral steering committee. This committee is:
- Joshua Lock - VMware
- Bruno Domingues - Intel
- David A. Wheeler - Linux Foundation
- Trishank Karthik Kuppusamy - Datadog
- Mike Lieberman - Citi/CNCF
- Zak Greant - ActiveState
- Mark Lodato - Google